Monday, November 30, 2009

Our Beautiful Baby

Well, we have been home a week now and are very tired but very happy. God has blessed us with 2 beautiful children. Adriana continues to do good with Paxton, however she has pouting fits just about everyday, but I know its just all part of it.
Besides the lack of sleep, I am truly enjoying having a little baby around again. He is a good baby and is very laid back. Right now, our biggest challenge is that he seems to have his days and nights mixed up, so hopefully he will adjust soon!
We meet with the surgeon in the morning about his hernia. We ended up taking him to the ER the other night being concerned over his hernia. I figured it was nothing, but for a peace of mind we took him in. Of course, these problems can't arise in the middle of the day, no, we ended up going to the ER at 11pm on a Friday night and waited until 2am to see the doctor, we didn't get home until 4am. We have yet to recover from this midnight adventure. He was, of course, fine, but I will be glad to get the hernia taken care of, so I won't worry so much all the time.
Here are some pictures we have taken in the past week. Sorry I have been slack on the blog, but any free time, I try to snag a nap and/or doing household chores. I'll keep you posted about his doctors appt tomorrow.






First Family Photo (you can tell how tired I am
by the puffiness of my eyes). Picture taken
on Thanksgiving Day.

5 comments:

The Pierces said...

Will be praying for you as you meet with the doctor. The pictures are great!

The Shindels said...

Wow! Lori, you look great. Paxton is so handsome...and a total chunk! We affectionately call Gabe a little chunkling for the same reason! You really so have a beautiful family!

renee said...

he is ADORABLE!!!!! hope you get some rest soon!!!

sandy said...

I love these pictures! He is SOOO beautiful!! Can't wait to see him soon!

sandy said...

Okay, that last comment was written by me, Kara, but I didn't realize my mom was logged on so the comments are under her name.