Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Bummed Out

Sorry to leave you guys hanging for a few days. It is really uncomfortable for me to be sitting at the computer, so I limit my time to about 2-5 minutes a day on here, not enough time to blog. I did want to update everyone though. I went to the doctor today, thinking that my due date was this coming Saturday, but low and behold, I was WRONG all this time! My due date isn't until the 19th, which is only 5 days later, but its 5 DAYS LATER! When you are this miserable, everyday seems to be worse than the last. She pretty much told me that since I was overdue with Adriana, that I will probably be overdue with this one (even though every pregnancy is different and I'm not going based solely on this information). She told me that she would not induce before Thanksgiving but that she would the Friday after, if he still hasn't come yet. (I doubt I will go that far past my due date, 8 days late, but still, not the best news!)
I will try to write about something else besides waiting around everyday hoping and praying that today is the day. I have some pictures and stories I would like to post, but like I said, its hard for me to sit here too long, so maybe tomorrow, I can post something little.
Thank you to all who have asked about us and are praying for us. We will keep you posted.

2 comments:

renee said...

hang in there, buddy!!!!

Hilary said...

Hope you are doing lots of walking!!! No need to apologize for taking the photo. I am just glad someone reads the MOPS blog :) Looks like Adriana has had a great month! Keep me posted on MR. Paxton. Praying he comes earlier than later. HIL