Thursday, November 5, 2009

New Belly Shots

I feel bad, I'm due in 9 days and have only had 2 "belly" shots. With Adriana I had 4, not very many, but still, I am bound and determined to have a lot of pictures for Paxton too. Anyway, I always think of this when I'm in my PJ's or by myself, well today, I was still by myself, but at least I put on my thinking cap and thought about putting the camera on timer mode. Don't mind my messy house in the background, the nesting phase has yet to kick in. I'm really don't feel like cleaning after unpacking and decorating our house. Plus, its getting harder and harder for me to get around. Well, anyway, here are pictures of my belly. This shirt isn't the most flattering, I tend to look like Barney (which would make Adriana very happy) but still nothing like feeling like a big purple dinosaur when your due any day.
Adriana giving Paxton a kiss

3 comments:

renee said...

so cute! and i love the name paxton...don't think i told you that!

Hilary said...

Very cute Lori! Question: for a mom that has had a girl and who is about to have a boy...did you carry Adriana differently than Paxton? Does this make sense? I know there is some wivetale about carrying boys and girls and I wondered if you noticed any difference. My sis is prego with her 2nd. We are trying to guess the gender before the U/S. Thanks! Also thanks for your note today. I appreciate the prayers. I am doing well. Just have to steer clear of flu-germs. Thanks again! HIL

Lori said...

Hillary,
I can't really tell a difference in how I carried them. I knew though, before I found out through ultrasound that with Adriana I was having a girl, and this time I was having a boy. I think it was because I wasn't as sick with this one, that I knew it was different. He is more active than she ever was too. He doesn't ever seem to stop moving and is awake all night. Hope that changes once he's born. :)
I know this probably doesn't answer your question, but that was my experience.