Thursday, November 12, 2009

October Fun

Here are some random pictures of Adriana during the month of October. Everyday she is changing more and more and is becoming more aware of things that are going on around her. Her new thing is Barney. I swore to myself that I would NEVER get into Barney with her, but somehow she knew who he was and about 4 videos later, here we are. I kept finding Barney videos at Goodwill so I kept buying them for her. Its not that he's a bad dinosaur, just an annoying one. She LOVES him and the whole gang and has really learned a lot from the videos. Anyway, we were out garage sailing one day and found a Baby Bop outfit for $2. For that price, I thought it was worth getting it for her, so she can play dress up. She LOVES wearing it, especially while she is watching the videos. Here are pictures in her outfit.
Of course, she is also really big into the whole girly thing too. She loves wearing her Cinderella dress and being all dolled up. I found this outfit after Halloween for her to wear around the house and play dress up in. Its amazing how much fun a $5 outfit will buy.
Also, this picture is one that was taken at my MOPS meeting in October. We painted pumpkins and Adriana had a blast! She was so proud of her pumpkin, but I forgot my camera, so I stole this one off our MOPS website (Sorry Hilary!). She still talks about when we did this, so I know it meant a lot to her.
Well, that is about all I can do for now. I will try to post something else tomorrow. Hope everyone is doing good.

No comments: