Saturday, November 21, 2009

Paxton's Here

Just wanted to update everyone and let you know that everything went so smoothly. They broke my water at 8:45am and he was born by 1:06pm. Everything went so quickly. He is a big baby! He weighs 9lbs 13oz and 21 inches long. The nurses kept teasing and saying that he was as big as a toddler. Adriana was 9lbs 0oz so I was expecting to have a big one. I will try to post pictures soon. Thank you to all for all your thoughts and prayers for us, God has truely blessed us with 2 beautiful children.

3 comments:

ellerbee eight said...

holy cow... that's enormous! Congrats! Can't wait to meet him!

The Pierces said...

Hey! You beat me...Victoria was
9lbs.11 oz.! I am glad you are all doing well and I am looking forward to future posts...but get some rest - You deserve it!

Hilary said...

YEAH! Thanks for the update! I have been stalking your blog to hear the good news! CONGRaTULATIONS! So exciting. You are super mom for having such a big boy! Can't wait to see pictures. Take care of yourself! I'll be thinking of you! HIL