Thursday, November 19, 2009

Due Date

Well, here we are, Nov 19th and its our due date and there's nothing! No signs that this child is coming anytime soon! I have a doctors appt in the morning and will set up my time for being induced on Saturday. I'm trying to take in these last few days and nights without a screaming baby. I feel like I'm on a roller coaster ride. Where you are slowly going up the huge hill and the cart is ticking because you are about to go over the huge drop. Its that anxious feeling that you get.
We went to a visitation tonight for an ex-boss that both me and Ryan worked for at the dealerships and saw lots of people we don't see anymore. One of the guys said that my belly looked fake because it was so big. Thanks! I'm defiantly uncomfortable and ready to start the new phase.

3 comments:

Hilary said...

YEAH! You made it! I am praying for your induction! Is someone going to update your blog with the announcement that Mr. Paxton is here? So happy for you guys! Praying that everything goes smoothly and painfree! Good luck!

Lori said...

I hope to have a computer with me at the hospital (but don't know if they have WiFi or not, I guess we'll see). If not I'll try to get Ryan to post something.
Thanks for the well wishes.

The Pierces said...

Yea! We are all so excited for you...We will be praying for you and all the family.