Tuesday, November 3, 2009

A Breakfast Funny

This morning I made me and Adriana some muffins for breakfast. I was cooling Adriana's off, right after it came out of the oven. I was holding the hot muffin and blew on it and it blew all the heat out and hurt my hand pretty bad. My instinct was to drop it to the plate and say "hot mama!". I didn't think anything of it, but when I handed the warm muffin over to Adriana, she touched it and said "hot Ana" (Ana is her nickname at school). It was so funny! Of course, she saw me laughing at that and went through the name list, "hot daddy", "hot Zoe", "hot mommy" and so on. I just thought it was so clever of her to pick up what I said and "personalize" it.

2 comments:

Hilary said...

That's funny!

The Pierce family said...

It's good to have you back, Lori!