Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Adriana's Trip to Bass Pro

Last week was Adriana's Spring Break. I tried to make the most of it, on a tight budget. On Friday, I took her to Bass Pro Shop. Now I know you must think that this is all we do (since we took Stephen and Kristal there a few weeks ago), but really we haven't been to the place in over a year, till a few weeks ago. When we took Stephen and Kristal, I just knew Adriana would love all the new things they have in it. We had taken her there when she was little, but I knew she wouldn't remember any of it. I figured she would love it, my kids could scream and their noises would blend in the the wilderness noises and it was FREE. I called Mom and Dad and they met us there. Adriana had a blast. I wasn't sure if she would like all the stuffed animals, but she ended up loving and hugging on them so much, I thought that might kick us out! At first she was a little intimidated by them, and asked if they were "real" or "pretend", and I told her they were pretend, so she was okay to take pictures with them. Her favorite part was the elevator. She loves pushing the buttons and she loved looking out through the glass and watching us go up and down. I would recommend taking your kids there if your ever bored, or if you come into town to visit. We aren't outdoorsy kinds of people, but its fun to look around.

Pa and Ana on a Gator.

This is the same pink 4 wheeler me and Ryan
sat on. Saw the weight limit this time. "Do
not exceed 150lbs". Oops!


Adriana practically hanging on the bear. She
kept kissing it and hugging it.

Us and the big bear.
(Note to self: Don't wear this shirt
anymore, it makes you look pregnant!)

Adriana doing the same pose as the
bear.

Adriana was a little scared of "the big bad wolf"
as she called it.

Paxton didn't get the note, that we were to
look at the camera for the picture!

Mimi And Pa with the grand babies.


Ana hamming it up.



I like this picture.

No comments: