Tuesday, March 16, 2010

First Bath Together

Tonight we went out on a limb and tried to get Paxton and Adriana to take a bath together. I was mainly wanting to do this to help Paxton stay awake a little longer. I was anxious to see, first, if Adriana would let him take a bath with her, and second, see if he could take a bath sitting up. All in all, it went well. Paxton didn't really know what to think about the whole thing, but I think he enjoyed it. I think he was too tired to fully enjoy it, but he liked watching Adriana splash around. We never could get a good picture of the two of them, here are many attempts of a picture of the both of them looking in our direction and getting Adriana to smile at the camera.





Mr. Paxton sitting with the help from his daddy.


Yesterday Paxton had his 4 month check-up. I hate when he has to get shots. He is growing like a weed, of course, the boy doesn't miss a meal. He is in the 75-90th percentile for his weight (surprise, surprise) weighing in at 16.9lbs. He is in the 50-75th percentile on his height, at 25" tall.
It is hard to believe that he is going to be 4 months old in just a few days. Time just goes by too fast. Here are some pictures of Paxton playing with his daddy.



Here are some random shots taken tonight.

Me and Mr. Man after bath time.


Me and all 3 of my babies. Times like these
make all the tough times worth it.

2 comments:

Kara said...

Too cute! That last picture of Paxton in the bath looks like Ryan to me.

The Richardsons said...

What adorable pictures! You should send me a few of his pics to put on my baby cards! :)