Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Paxton Rolls Over!

For the last few days Paxton has been on the verge of rolling over. He is so close, you just want to help him. I have had the camera at the ready in case he rolled over. Well, last night it happened! And....I missed it! Adriana was in bath tub and needed to go to the bathroom, so I had to go in there and help her get out. I was in there for maybe 30 seconds, and came out and he had rolled over! So we got the camcorder out to record him doing it, and....the battery is dead. And sure enough, he rolled over again. So we set him back on his back to roll again, so I could go get the other camera, and start recording and.....NO rolling over. Of course! This first video is of him on the verge of rolling over. The second video is of him rolling over, but of course these batteries die right as he is rolling over, so its super short! What are the odds that both cameras would have dead batteries! RATS! Oh, well, I got it, even though its a short clip.

No comments: