Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Are You Ready For Some Grillin'?

AHHH! Spring is in the air...Finally! Starting to smell fresh cut grass, uncover the patio furniture, fly kites and best of all...GRILL!
I LOVE to grill! There is not a better taste than having some grilled meat! I have grilled almost every nice day we have had thus far. We have had chicken, steak and kabobs. YUM! Last night we had my parents over for a last minute BBQ. We made Honey Teryiaki kabobs, twice baked potatoes and salad. It turned out really good! Here's to a WONDERFUL grillin' season!

4 comments:

Hilary said...

OH my...I love grilling too and your food looks SO YUMMY! Do you have a special recipe for your kabobs? I am on the hunt for something yummy on kabobs! Do share if you can. My mouth is watering as I type :)

renee said...

my mouth is watering...so unfair!

The Shindels said...

Do you have a gas grill or charcoal? We have a cheapy charcoal grill that's pretty bad, so I can never get J to grill. Even though I LOVE eating (and smelling) it!

Lori said...

we have a charcoal grill, and I LOVE the taste it gives the food. Its more work and messy, but so worth it, if you ask me.