Tuesday, March 2, 2010

The Aftermath of the Passy Fairy

This coming Thursday (in 2 days) will have been 2 weeks since the Passy Fairy (or as Adriana calls him, the Fairy Passy) has come in and ruined all of our lives (okay, just mine and hers). She has only had 3 good nights out of 12. I'm about to go insane. I feel sorry for her, because I think she still forgets that its gone and wakes up in the middle of the night looking for it, and that's when it all goes down hill, when she realizes its gone. I know we both will survive this, but MAN its killing me.
I have to throw this picture in here. This was taken of Paxton on Sunday. He is really starting to show more and more personality and smiling more (although, he never smiles while I have the camera out). I thought this one turned out cute though.

This is the only time in his life, that its going to
be cute that he has so many chins!

Last night was a ROUGH night! Between both kids, me and Ryan were both up, literally about all night. Adriana woke up about 4 times crying, and Paxton woke up many more times than that, and we had to feed him in at 4am, so he would go back to sleep. I'm coming down with a head cold, again, so I really didn't feel like dealing with them as that many times last night. I am very thankful though, that my parents took them for the day and possibly for the night, so we could get some much needed R&R. As I'm writing this, my head is pounding and I need to go lay down, but wanted to post some new pics of my new photo wall I did.
We got the kids pictures done a couple of weeks ago at the mall. I was wanting to hang up their pictures, but didn't want to junk up my wall space. I didn't know where I was going to hang them. Well, the other day, I was at Wal-Mart and they had a new clearance isle, so I found 2 photo collage frames, for $3/each, I didn't know where I was going to hang them, but couldn't pass up such a good deal. Once I got home with them, I thought they would look good on the wall going down the stairs, so I decided to hang them on one side and the pictures of the kids on the other wall. I got this project done last night, and am very pleased with how they turned out.
(Sorry for the bad angles, its hard to get a good shot in the staircase)



My $3 frames.


The staircase, looking up from the basement.

3 comments:

The Shindels said...

The pictures look awesome! Great job!

Hilary said...

Looks great! I love it. Sorry you guys are having so many sleep issues. Hang in there. Do you think we will get to see you at MOPS? I hope so! HIL

ellerbee eight said...

We were late with the passy's too... even later than Adriana. Don't give in. It makes it so much harder. Eventually we took our "bay bay's" to the zoo and "gave" them to the baby monkeys. It was horrible. Absolutely horrible. I feel your pain. Try to step back and enjoy this moment in your life. They will grow up so fast, and you will miss it. Even the sleepless nights.