Friday, March 19, 2010

Fun In the Sun...FINALLY

Yesterday and today have been SO nice outside. After such a long, COLD winter I think everyone is welcoming the nice warmer weather with open arms! Adriana was so anxious to go outside yesterday, that she gave up watching her favorite show to go out and play. We went on a short walk and played out in the driveway with bubbles and chalk. Ryan even got out our kite and flew it around for a little while. It was so nice to get out and get fresh air. Now tomorrow, its suppose to snow! Go figure! Welcome to MISSOURI! Anyway, here are a couple of pictures of Paxton just chillin' in the stroller. He LOVED the fresh air!




Here's a short little video of him "talking" to me. Never mind the crazy mom's voice, whatever it takes to get my boy to smile.

We have been working on manners with Adriana. I'm so tired of her being so demanding. "Mom, I want some milk", "Mom, I want to watch a video" and so on, you get the picture. I always say, "what do you need to say" and her response is then always "please" or "thank you". I'm tired of having to remind her to ask nicely, so I have been starting to say, after a demand, "I'm sorry, I can't hear you". This normally results in her demand being voiced louder, and still missing the key words I'm looking for. So I'll tell her again, that I can't hear her. After about the third or forth time, she finally gets what I'm trying to get her to say, and then she will will ask in a nice way. Its cute, though, because sometimes I don't understand what she says, so I'll ask her "what?" and she'll say "please" real loud. Well, that's not why I'm asking what, its that I don't understand what she is saying. Its too funny though. We are starting to get better with the manners, slowly but surely.

No comments: