Sunday, March 21, 2010

In Remembrance


Today marks the one year anniversary of the death of Ryan's Grandpa. This picture I have posted is one of my favorites. I always loved watching the relationship between him and his wife. They were so sweet with each other and a great example of how a true loving marriage should be. Papaw was a great, Christian man, who had a strong, quiet spirit. I know it has been a rough year learning to live life without him for Mamarine and all their kids, but to know that he is in Heaven watching over us, is a great comfort.
It was also a year ago today that we found out we were pregnant with Paxton. So when they say, that when one life ends, another begins, this is a great example. And as this is also Paxton's 4 month birthday, I can only hope that he grows up like his great grandpa and lives a life that makes us all proud.
We love and miss you Papaw, you are forever in our hearts....

No comments: