Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Mommy Manners

If you remember, I wrote about a new way we are trying to get Adriana to start using manners in asking for things instead of demanding them. If she doesn't say please when asking for something, I'll say, "I'm sorry, I can't hear you". Well, if you ever think these kids aren't paying attention, you are wrong, they don't miss anything. Yesterday, I was telling Adriana to get into her car seat, and she said "Sorry mommy, I don't hear you". I almost started busting up! She did it to me later in the day too, when I asked her to pick up her toys, however, I didn't use the magic word. I guess I need a lesson in manners too....

1 comment:

Hilary said...

She's smart...very smart. Zachary does the same to me and it makes me very humble. At least you know she is listening and gets the concept!