Thursday, March 19, 2009

A New Adventure

I'm starting a new job...well sort of. To help us get a couple extra bucks in our pockets each month, I'm going to start selling Premier Jewelry. I'm really excited, but very nervous at the same time. I guess I'm more worried about people not booking shows, therefore, not making any extra money. I think that it can be a lot of fun too! This company is Christian based and their main focus is to help stay at home moms make some money. Once I get going and get more comfortable at selling it, I think its going to be fun. This job will allow me to choose my own hours and is going to be really flexible. I'm going to "host" a show in mid-April and after that, I will be able to do shows on my own. Its a scary new thing, but I'm going to give it a try. Hey, let me know if you want to host a show...woman has jewelry, will travel. :)

1 comment:

Jeanie said...

Give me a catalogue - I love their rings!