Friday, March 13, 2009

A Fun Day

I decided to take Adriana into Springfield today, just so we could go do something. We had us a girls day out. We went to Braums this morning for some yummy Biscuits and Gravy and then we went over to see Mimi and Pa at their new house (that they are still painting before they move in). Then we went to this place called Jump Mania, I have talked about it on here before, Adriana has a blast there. I figured it would be not as crowded in the middle of the work day, boy, was I wrong. I wanted to punch half the kids, because they would just push Adriana out of the way. Well, I guess I take that back, I wouldn't punch the kids I would punch the parents for not watching their kids any better than that. Anyway, then we went to Steak N' Shake for lunch. They are normally pretty high with their prices, but I have seen their ads lately and they have new "value" meals. Well, they didn't have those meals at the one I went to. So I got the cheapest thing on the menu and I got Adriana a Mac N Cheese w/ applesauce. They just gave her like one scoop of the instant mac n cheese and she ate it in no time, and was asking for more. Then she ate her little cup of applesauce and asked for more then I gave her some of my fries and she still wanted more to eat. Their portions were WAY too small, I was highly disappointed. I told the manager when I was checking out that my child was still hungry for more food, because their portions are lousy. To make an already long story a hair shorter, we got our lunch free. I was so irritated. My child isn't the best eater and if she is wanting more than that should tell you that they barely gave her anything.
Alright, I'll get off my soap box, all in all, it was a good day and we had fun. Adriana is super tired, but has yet to go to sleep. Hope everyone has a great weekend!

No comments: