Sunday, March 8, 2009

I have always said that I feel so blessed to have such a great "in-law" family. Ryan's WHOLE family is such a loving and caring family. They have all accepted me for who I am and love me no matter what (even though I cut big slices of cake!). Anyway, Ryan's grandpa, better known as Papaw hasn't been in good health lately. After having a couple of strokes in the past few weeks, he is now in Pensacola,FL at a hospital. We have been praying for him and all his family as they deal with all of this. It is a hard thing to see someone you love go through such a tough health situation.
We just wanted to say that we love all of you guys and we are thinking and praying for everyone in this time. We wish we could be there closer to help.
This family is held together with love and their faith in God. Both of those things will carry them through this time.
Ryan's Grandparents--Thanksgiving Day 2008
I love this picture. You can just see how much
they love each other.
Ryan's grandparents and aunts on Thanksgiving
day 2008 (just missing Metz) Such a sweet family!

1 comment:

missjan said...

Hi Lori,

I am so glad you have been blessed with your wonrderful "in-law" family. That is truly a blessing. Ryan's grandma makes me think of my mother, had she lived long enough to have the white hair. She's beautiful, and her hubby is quite handsome. I'll pray for all things to go well. Thanks for sharing.