Friday, March 27, 2009

Happier Post



I'm going to try to "perk" up my blog. Ryan tells me everyday how depressing our blog has been. It has been a rough week and we are thankful to you who have kept us in your thoughts and prayers.
Adriana has been acting more and more like a terrible two year old lately. She pushes me everyday with her boundaries, to see what she can and can't get by with. She has also been really bad about getting out of her bed at nap time and bedtime. Sometimes it can take up to 2 hours before she will finally go to sleep. I watch Super Nanny a lot and try to go by her advice when it comes to children getting out of bed constantly, but its hard. Its nothing for me to put her in her bed 20-30 times in one setting. Its very trying on me. Pray that she will snap out of this bad habit. She's also been getting up in the middle of the night and walking into the hallway. This is where me being an extremely light sleeper comes in handy. She's normally good about staying in bed once I put her back down.
Not much else has been going on with us. We had our garage sale last weekend and did pretty good on Friday. On Saturday though, I only made $3.20 for 4 hours of work. It was cold and rainy so not many people were out and about. I still have a dryer and a futon for sale...if anyone is interested. :)
I guess that's about all for now. They are calling for snow tomorrow! Gotta love good ol' Missouri weather!
I walked out of our bedroom one evening
and saw Ryan and Adriana sitting on the
couch alike. I thought it was so cute!
To explain Adriana's Pacifier. She has
chewed up all her other ones and the one
that takes her temp. is the only one she
uses. I need to brake her of it, but that
is why she has this massive passy in her
mouth.
Adriana playing dress up in my
shoes and necklace and a hat leftover
from her b-day party.

No comments: