Thursday, March 5, 2009

Enjoying a beautiful day

Today it is absolutely gorgeous outside. Its kind of windy, but its in the mid 70's. I have the windows open right now, enjoying the fresh air, blowing through my house. I just laid Adriana down for her nap and am wondering what I want to do with my "free time". Adriana got up about 6:45am this morning, which use to be normal for her, but now she sleeps till at least 8am if not 9am. I think her teeth are bothering her. So since I've been up that long too, and am thinking about a nap for myself. :)
I went to my MOPS meeting today and had a good time. Today we talked about how important to always have your camera ready when you have kids, so you don't miss anything. For the most part, I always have my camera at the ready. Today when we got home, since it was so nice out, I let Adriana play outside a little bit before coming in and taking a nap. I know she would have loved to stay out longer, but she was getting tired. Anyway, I got my camera out while we were out playing. I love taking pictures outside, I just like the lighting better than indoors. Adriana had been standing along the brick like a model and I wanted to take a picture, but realized I had my memory card still in the computer, so by the time I ran in and got it and was ready to snap some good pictures, she was on to something new. And of course, she would never look at the camera, once I was ready. She is defiant right now when it comes to taking pictures. Anyway, here are some shots that I did get of her enjoying her gummy treats (or as Adriana calls them "teets").















Since its so nice today, I think I'll fire up the grill and do some BBQ-ing tonight. I'm LOVE to BBQ (or as my husband and father-in-law insist that it be called grilling), nevertheless, I love the taste of good ol' fashion charcoal BBQ meat, I just hope its not too windy.
I hope everyone is having a good day. Tomorrow is Friday, the weekend is right around the corner, although its suppose to rain all weekend, bummer!

No comments: