Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

Here are some pictures I took today of me and Adriana. She always smiles so much better when we set the timer on the camera and since we were matching today, I thought we should take a few pics.






Random Thoughts:

Today I was driving around, running some errands and I was singing to the radio and I looked back at Adriana and she had her fingers in her ears. Maybe that's not a good sign.
Lately Adriana has been acting so bad around nap time. She is getting up constantly out of bed, when she should be laying there trying to go to sleep. She will get out of bed and go and lay by her door and look under the crack of the door. She is wearing me out!
We are getting ready to have a garage sale this weekend. I hope the weather is going to be nice. I hope to get rid of a lot of junk we have laying around.
Ryan's grandpa had another massive stroke this last weekend. He is currently in a coma. Please continue to pray for him and his family.
Well, my little child is up out of bed AGAIN, I hope everyone else is having a good day.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Probably does not seem this way- but the bedtime thing will get better. All three of mine went through it...Keep on working with her. Sounds like you are doing a great job!

Anonymous said...

aw super cute pics! are you still working out? you look like you've lost weight, you look great! miss you guys!