Tuesday, March 10, 2009

A Drinking Day

Now, before you call DFS on me, I'm talking about drinking soda. You see, I have tried to give up soda for about 6 weeks now, and actually have done really well. I use to drink at least one coke a day and now, I have only had about 4 sodas in the past month and a half. Well, today is a soda drinking day. My child is wearing me out, and when I get frazzled with her, I just crave a Coke. Don't ask me why. If I'm having a bad enough day, I will give into my temptation.
Yesterday Adriana didn't take a nap. By the time I got her home from school, she was so tired, but would not sleep. She has just been wearing me thin lately.
We are in the process of potty training her, and she has been doing really well. I haven't really pushed the subject, but she loves to just sit on the toilet. At first it was a game, but know she actually is going good. She still won't go number 2, she doesn't want anyone around when she's doing the dirty deed, but I'm sure we will get there soon.
I had more things to write, but my mind is like mush right now, and I can't think straight. We are suppose to get some pretty strong storms this afternoon, so we'll see what happens. Its in the 70's today and tomorrow the high is 42 degrees, good ol' Missouri weather.

1 comment:

Hilary said...

I swear we are living parallel lives...maybe it because we both have two year olds. Diet coke is my vice and when Zachary is pushing my buttons I want one even more. I had to laugh at the Capri pant story because Z did the same things with long shorts last Saturday. 2 year olds are a hoot. Hang in there and know that you are not alone. Thank God for preschool, right?