Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Sitting Here

I'm sitting here trying to plan out my day. Ryan took Adriana to school for me this morning, probably so I could go to Zumba, but since I didn't sleep well last night, I don't feel like dancing all over the place. I need to go to Sams, Wal-mart, and possibly the mall. I would like to scrapbook while I have a few extra quite hours, but I don't think I have the time to get set up and going. So I sit here still trying to plan out my day.
I will say, that since I have started Zumba, I am feeling better about myself. I feel like I'm actually getting some activity in my bones, instead of sitting on the couch. I have also cut out sodas. I still drink sweet tea, but I figure that probably has less calories than soda. I have had a few people tell me that I look like I'm losing some weight, but I can't really tell. Our battery in our scale is out, so I haven't been able to measure my progress. Maybe I'll get a battery at Wal-mart too.
Well, that's about all the excitement that's going on in our household. Have a good Wednesday!

1 comment:

The Shindels said...

I do the same thing...try to figure the best order to do all the things that need to be done to squeeze in as much as possible! No wonder I'm so tired. :o)