Friday, February 6, 2009

Family Pictures

I'm sad to say, that we were "that" family last night at JCPenny's Portrait Studios. Or should I say, our daughter was "that" child that no one wants to be around and that is highly irritating to everyone else. I had this great idea to get family photos done, this is something we have never done. Adriana is at an age where she won't do what you want her to do, when you want to do it. Which, I know, she's 2 years old, but still. I was hoping that just this once she would act decent and smile. It was like a circus and we caused the people behind us, to get their pictures taken about 20 minutes late. I had one outfit change for her, and she was so busy being a little rowdy child, that she popped one of her buttons off her brand new jacket I had her wearing for her pictures. Needless to say, I was highly irritated by the time we left.
I wasn't really pleased with any of the pictures that did turn out. Boy, talk about a wake up call for my weight, I either looked pregnant, or I had a huge double chin or my lips looked huge! I can't do anything about my lips looking big, but boy oh boy, diets here I come!

1 comment:

missjan said...

just chill mom! we all have days like that even in Austalia!:)LOL

missjan