Wednesday, February 11, 2009

A Quick Rant

I'm so irritated at our health insurance at the moment. Back in January, we had to take Adriana into Urgent Care because she had been up all night screaming. Ended up she had a double ear infection, so its a good thing we took her, but we are STILL getting bills for her visit. Had I taken her in less than 24 hours before, to see her actual doctor, we would have only had to pay $30 for the visit. Since we had to take her to Urgent Care, her visit, thus far, has cost us over $120! What good is insurance?! I'm so irritated right now. If I pay them monthly for her insurance, then they should still just charge us a $30 co-pay. I mean get real, we saw the doctor for a whopping 5-10 minutes and had to wait close to 2 hours, these people should be paying us!

No comments: