Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Barack Obama is everywhere

I did think of one thing I was wanting to write about. I'm sorry if this is going to offend anyone, its not intended to be mean towards the president, but I'm more or less in shock.
I cannot believe how much Obama stuff is out there. Everywhere you look, there is something with Obama's face on it. I don't think any other president has ever gotten so many souvenir type items made after them. The other day I was in JoAnn fabrics, and came across fleece material with, non-other than, Barack Obama! I couldn't believe my eyes! I mean, who is going to make a nice warm fleece blanket with his big mug on it, and cuddle up on the couch and watch a movie?! I mean, for real! This is insane. He is more like a celebrity than the President of the US. His face is on plates, mugs, shirts, and who knows what else, in the words of John Stossel from 20/20, "give me a break!"

3 comments:

renee said...

not to mention, his press conference last night interfered with my watching monday night lineup...the big bang and himym...geez! :)

Jeanie said...

uh...... I uh..... just don't want to talk like him.... uh..... :)

Lori said...

Thank you! The press conference not only interupped shows, but he acted like he didn't know how to talk. And did I hear in response to a question, "Um, I really don't know whats going on?". Wonderful, I have all the faith in the world with him in the drivers seat!