Tuesday, February 3, 2009

I'm sorry that it has been a while since I wrote, it seems like we have been going non-stop. We FINALLY got a new computer! Our other one would just overheat and shut off, it probably just needs a cool pad, but we needed an upgrade. (If anyone wants to buy a 6 year old lap top and carrying case, let me know).

Here is our new computer!

Adriana is doing good in her new bed. The only time we really have a problem with her wanting to get out of bed, is at nap time, so I just take her step stool away and she just stays in bed. She is so proud of her bed and loves it. Zoe also loves her bed. The other night Zoe was just laying on her bed and it thrilled Adriana so much.

Other Random Pictures
Adriana using our old computer looking at pictures.
Adriana wearing Pa's glasses




Fat Cat in a little basket. Adriana gave her 2 balls
so that she could play with them while she laid in
basket.

1 comment:

The Shindels said...

I love the picture of Zoe in the basket! :o) Your computer problems have encouraged me to back up all of our pictures onto CDs just in case something were to happen!