Sunday, February 22, 2009

A Fun Weekend


Jim, Susan, Me and Ryan getting ready to go out
on the town. (Okay, a resturant, Walmart and a
movie).


We felt like we were getting ready for prom, getting
our pictures taken before we left.


I have had a great weekend. Starting Thursday, which was Adriana's Birthday, me and my mom took Adriana to a play date I had with my MOPS group to a gymnastics place where she got to run and play and jump on trampolines. Needless to say, she had a blast! My parents took her for the rest of the day, because my best friend, Susan and her husband came into town to spend the weekend with us. We didn't do much, but we had fun just hanging out together. Friday night we went to see my parents new house and then out bowling. My brother was able to join us for a game of bowling, it was so much fun! Saturday was filled with lots of shopping. It was my birthday, and I couldn't think of anything greater than spending the day with my best friend and shopping for 7 hours! Our husbands were just glad they didn't have to be drug around with us while we went. Saturday night my parents so graciously babysat (again) for us so we could go out to dinner and a movie. We ate Mexican and watched "Paul Blart: Mall Cop". We were out late and didn't get home until close to midnight. Today, after church, some girls from our Sunday School class got together for a "craft" day. I got a chance to scrapbook, which I haven't gotten to do in almost a year, it was so much fun!
I am so fortunate to have a great husband, daughter, parents, and friends. I had the a great Birthday weekend.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah! Sounds like you did have a great time. Happy Birthday!

Anonymous said...

ok here it is again, because of the guilt... :) HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

missjan said...

well actually lori , i did remember your birthday and thought about you. i'm glad it was great. you look great in your "prom" picures.lol. i love the silly phot of adrianna.
keep the good times rolling..........missjan