Tuesday, February 10, 2009

I'm sitting here in the peace and quite (at least for the moment). It is a great day outside! I actually have my windows open, for February, that's something kind of cool. Tonight severe storms are suppose to roll through, but for the time being, I'm enjoying the sunshine and fresh breeze.
I normally think of things to write on my blog at the most inconvenient times. I'll have my head full of prize winning writings that I'm going to enlighten you all on, but then when the time comes for me to actually write it, I draw a blank. That's why I haven't been writing as much lately. Its like I have a permanent brain freeze.
We do have a busy and exciting week coming up. We are celebrating Adriana's birthday on Saturday. Its going to be so fun and it will be good to see Ryan's family from Alabama too. Adriana is looking forward to her cousins, Jack and Riley being here and of course, her PopPop and Heehee. My mind is in a constant state of a "to do" list before everyone gets here, but once I get done with one thing, I have forgotten what else I was suppose to be doing. I guess I need to carry a pen and paper around.
Today, our Parents As Teachers lady came by. Adriana loves when she visits, she always brings fun and different things to play with. She told me today, though, that Adriana was behind in her speech. She should be putting 2-3 words together at a time, and she's not. I'm not that worried about it. I do notice that she talks the least amount in her class at school, but she'll come around. She's starting to babble a lot, so I think she's on the verge of talking our legs off.
Tomorrow she has a V-day party at her school. I need to make some desserts for her class and she needs to color on some valentines cards. I think it will be so cute watching them hand out valentines to each other.
Speaking of making treats for her class, I better get to it. I have a lot to do before this weekend, and this is just something else to add to my list.

No comments: