Thursday, February 26, 2009

Day at the Park

The weather has been beautiful yesterday and today. They are calling for storms today, but not until later, so I thought I would try to take Adriana to the park. We have a pretty crappy park here in Ozark, but I didn't feel like driving 15 minutes to another one, especially since it looked like it could start raining at any moment. We ended up having a fairly decent time. There was no one there, so that's even better. We went down slides, swung and went on a walk. The park is right along the Finley River, so we threw rocks in the water and about got attacked by an angry goose. (For all you PETA people out there, we didn't throw the rocks anywhere near the goose, I just think he was having a bad day). All in all, it was a good time. Adriana was anxious to get out of the house. When were in the car driving out of the park, I hear the whoosh sound from the back and turn around and poor Adriana's lid from her juice cup came off and all her juice (a full cup of juice, Imight add) spilt everywhere. I think she was in shock, because she just sat there with her lid still in her mouth. I hate those stupid "Take and Toss" sippy cups, and will probably throw them all away. This isn't the first time the lid has just come off of them. Nevertheless, it was funny to see her just sitting there with the lid in her mouth until I pulled over and took it out of her mouth, while cleaning her up.
Here are some pics from today. It was very windy today, that is why she has a coat on, but it was still nice, in the 60's.

1 comment:

The Shindels said...

Lori, you're a great photographer! Those pics are awesome and capture her sweet little face...especially the close up one!

I laughed out loud about the juice part. I can just see her sitting there trying to figure out what happened!