Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Christmas Past

Well its Christmas Eve, its so hard to believe and kind of sad that it soon will be over. We are leaving for Alabama today. Because my mind is always busy, I normally can't sleep too well the night before we leave. I have been awake since 3am. After laying in bed for an hour I decided to get up. We are wanting to be on the road by 5:30am. I hope its not icy out. Its suppose to be and it looks wet outside, but its hard for me to tell.
I just wanted to make a quick last post before Christmas and wish everyone and their families a very Merry Christmas and a Blessed New Year. I hope 2009 brings great joy and happiness in all our lives.
Here are some pictures from the past Christmas', since we have been married. Enjoy, and try not to laugh too hard.


2005--Mind you, we croped the background so
it didn't look like Sanford and Son.


2006--We actually didn't end up sending this picture
out in a card, I didn't like any of the pictures.


2007--Adriana's First Christmas


2008--Don't mind my double chin, boy, that
will make you want to diet!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Enjoyed your past pictures... Victoria did not know that they were pictures from your PAST--she walked in and saw the picture of you when you were pregnant, and said,"Why didn't she say anything about having a baby?!" You don't have any new news for us, do you?

Merry Christmas!

ellerbee eight said...

Too cute! I can't believe how big Adriana is! Merry Christmas!

Jen said...

Wow for the first year Ryan didn't wear a green shirt :) Very cool idea to post all these pics!