Friday, December 12, 2008

Christmas Decorations

I'm sure you have been sitting on the edge of your seat waiting for me to post pics of our decorations, but nevertheless, I'm finally posting them. I have more than I posted, but I figure this is enough.

Our sad stockings hanging on our bookcase.
(don't mind the decorative antenna)



Our Christmas Tree


My little village. I got all the houses at a garage
sale for a $1 for all of them.


Ryan's little Christmas tree with his
Simpson's ornaments.


Our front stoop. The tree lights up
at night. I should make Ryan string
lights on the roof. Maybe next year.


We have a progressive dinner with our Sunday School class that I helped throw together, so I hope it turns out to be fun. We are having a white elephant gift exchange, and let me tell you, I have some treasures. My mom has a white elephant gift box in her house that holds a bunch of horrible, tacky gifts, so that was my resource for these gifts. I can't wait to pawn them off on some poor soul.
I have a lot to do today, so I better run. Have a great weekend!

No comments: