Friday, January 2, 2009

Back to "normal"

Well, we're finally back to the same ol' same ol'. I have taken down all Christmas decorations, I have almost finished unpacking from our Alabama trip and we are starting to get back into a regular routine.
We had a great Christmas holiday. We had so much fun going to Alabama and seeing our wonderful family and friends. I have a lot of good pictures, but don't think my computer can handle downloading pics at the current time.
I have felt like the last few days have been a whirlwind, once I get everything in order, I blog something more interesting. Hope everybody had a great holiday season. Here's to a great New Year!

1 comment:

missjan said...

hey Lori,
i like getting back to nomral also. despite losing Ron's dad Dec. 8th we had a nice holiday.

i loved the pics of your family. its great to see you all togetheragain. Chris looks real cute.

i can't wait to come down and see you all.

Our son Matt got to spend some time with Aunt Tracy so you'll have to ask them about going to Lambert's!!!!

missjan