Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Nap Time Troubles

I am currently trying to get Adriana down for a nap. I am getting very frustrated. She normally goes to bed around 1pm and its now 1:55pm. She keeps screaming and having a fit over nothing. I'll let her cry for a little while, but after awhile I'll go in to check on her. She is having issues with her socks. Most of the time she wants them off for nap time, but today she can't decide. She cries because she wants them on, and then when I go in to check on her because she has been crying for 15 minutes, she has her socks off and that is troubling to her. She wears me out! She was cracking me up the last time I was in there though. A few times ago, I was holding her and she had her head on my shoulder and she would lift her head up and I would kiss her cheek and then she would lay her head down again. This soon turned into a game, so I put her back into bed. This last time I was in there holding her, she started to hold her cheek to my lips and I wouldn't do anything, to avoid making it play time. She would do it and the giggle and then put her head back down on my shoulder. It was so cute, I had to resist laughing.
Well its been quite since I have started this blog, so maybe she will go to sleep. Lets cross our fingers.
For all you slackers out there, only 8 shopping days left!

No comments: