Saturday, December 6, 2008

Well, I figured that you are tired of looking at bloody knees when you sign on to this blog, so I thought I would change it. I don't really have anything to write about, but at least you won't see grossness when you check in on my page.
We recently celebrated our 1 year anniversary of being home owners. We closed on the house the day before Thanksgiving last year and moved the weekend after Thanksgiving. Who would of thought that a year later, on about the same weekend, we would be moving my parents down here too. Its crazy what can happen in a year.
I was going through pics on my computer yesterday and trying to clean up our hard drive, since our computer keeps shutting off on us. I did it thinking it might help it run longer, if there is more space, and/or I don't want it to crash one day, and have all our pics on there and us not be able to get them off. Anyway, it was very sad to see how much Adriana has changed just even in the last few months, let alone the last year. I am blown away by how fast time goes. The older I get, the faster it seems to go. I can't believe that Christmas is less than 3 weeks away! I love this time of year, but with all the hustle and bustle it goes by so much faster.
Looking at those pictures yesterday, made me think how big Adriana is getting and how she doesn't look like a baby anymore. The sad thing is, is that next year this time, when I look back at pics from Christmas this year, I will think how little she looks. (Does that make sense?)
I didn't mean to make this blog a downer, just sharing what I was thinking about. Hope everyone is having a good start to the weekend.

1 comment:

Kara said...

Hey, do you know when yall are coming?