Friday, December 12, 2008

Christmas Movies

I LOVE watching Christmas movies. This is the time of year that I wish we had cable, so I can watch those cheesy, feel-good, made for TV holiday movies. I have been on a movie kick lately. As I wrap gifts during Adriana's nap time, I have been watching Christmas movies. I tend to rent movies from the "Red Box" venues that are at McDonalds and Wal-marts or other places. They are only $1.00/nite. I think its ridiculous to rent movies for $5, especially now that they have the Red Box things. (Also, if you rent a crappy movie, your not out a ton of money).
Anyway, back to the subject at hand. I have been thinking a lot about movies that I love. Unfortunately, now that everything is digital, I can't watch most of my collection, because they are on VHS. Here are some of my favorites.

Christmas Vacation
Home Alone
Little Women (not really a Christmas movie, but I love to watch it this time of year)
Elf
How the Grinch Stole Christmas

And of course now that I'm trying to remember what it was that I was going to list, I have drawn a blank. I would say these are my favorites. What are your favorite Christmas movies?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

My favorites are Polar Express, Christmas in Connecticut, The Bishop's Wife... and the more recent version-The Preacher's Wife! Believe it or not, one of Phillip's favorites is Elf!

Jen said...

Hey, thought u might like this, enter these codes at a WM redbox on these sundays and it will give u one free rental! They have deals like this a lot, just check it out online. We do netflix, but free is definitely better :) Also, got your christmas card, so cute!

12/21/08 - 11MOMS4UN
12/28/08 - 11MOMS4UT
01/04/09 - 11MOMS4UA