Monday, November 3, 2008

Our weekend


Adriana hamming it up in front of the camera.
I love her pigtails!


Well, we just got back last night from Jefferson City. We went there this weekend to help my parents pack and have a moving sale. All in all the sale went good. They are going to try to have one again next weekend to get rid of the things that didn't sell this weekend. Many of you don't know the latest with my parents move. They had signed a contract on a beautiful home last Sunday, they got a call this last week telling them that the people who's house they were buying, were backing out of their contract, so mom and dad missed out on that house. They feel like they are in a tail spin. They have till the 21st of November to be out of their house and as of right now, don't have any place to go. They are down here looking again today and hopefully can find something either today or tomorrow so they can get back to Jeff City to pack. Needless to say they are feeling VERY overwhelmed! Please pray that they can find something FAST. Its the most uneasy feeling knowing that they have such a big move ahead and no where to go. Also, Chris (my brother) is planing on moving with them. This will be a good start for him and I hope that he can find a good job to get him on his feet. Until they find a house and get moved, none of us are sleeping good (expect for Ryan, the man doesn't lose sleep over anything).
Tomorrow is election day! I'm not excited for any other reason but the get those stupid ads off TV and Radio, they are driving me crazy!!!
For all you shoppers out there, there is only 52 days left till Christmas! I can't believe it! I can't believe it November already! It sure doesn't feel like it with the weather being as nice as it has been. I can diffidently handle temps in the 70's for November. Maybe this means we'll have a mild winter? Doubt it, but it doesn't hurt to be hopeful.

No comments: