Wednesday, October 29, 2008

My new favorite food

I'm feel like Oprah telling everyone what my new favorite thing is, the only difference is that I can't afford to give everyone reading this one. Its not really a thing, it's a new menu item I have discovered at McDonald's. Its the Southwest Salad with grilled chicken. It is umm, umm good! My dad had one a couple of weeks ago and I tried his and loved it! I finally got one today and I'm in love with it! It is full of flavor and its actually fills me up. I know its hard to resist McDonald's fries, especially if your sitting there eating a salad and everyone around you is dipping their yummy, salted fries in some ketchup, but try it, its really good. Since I have been working out when Adriana is in school, I realize more and more how much work it takes to burn off calories. I can walk on the treadmill for 25 minutes and only burn 100 calories, or so it says. Not that I place a lot of steak in the calorie counter on the treadmill, but it does put it into perspective. I'm also just tired of eating greasy fries, no matter how good they are. Don't get me wrong, you will still see me downing some fries every once and a while, but I'm on to the salad thing and, as McDonald's logo goes,... "I'm loving it!"

No comments: