Friday, November 21, 2008

Busy Week

I don't have a ton of time to write, I can rattle off about 10 things that I need to be doing instead, but I just don't feel like doing them at the moment. Whew! It has been a busy week. I feel like my head is spinning. My parents are moving to Springfield tomorrow! They are loading up the trucks today and I have to meet them half way so they can pick up Ryan to help drive one of the trucks for them. They had to rent 2 trucks to get all of their stuff here. They have a lot of stuff, but I will say, they have gotten rid of a lot too, which is a big thing for them to do. I know they are anxious just to get here and get settled in, even though its just a rental house for now.
Me and Adriana have been fighting off a head cold. Its not too bad, just annoying.
Adriana turned 21 months old 2 days ago. She is starting to talk more and be more expressive in what she wants. I can tell that school is teaching her so much. She has picked up on new sign language, she does more actions to songs when we sing them to her, and she has a new love for musical instruments. When I went to pick her up from school the other day, they were having music time, and all the kids had a musical instrument. She had the maracas. They were so cute, they were all dancing and shaking their instruments. I would love to be a fly on the wall and watch her all day in school.
We went to the mall today to eat some lunch, and man alive, are the people out today! Don't these people have jobs? I know, they are probably saying the same thing about me. I guess because its a Friday, but tis the season NOT to be out shopping on the weekends!
We found out last week or so, that we really don't have any plans for Thanksgiving. Mom and Dad are going back to JC to get Chris, and have a lunch out with my Grandma and Great Aunt Dee, but its just going to be a day trip. That's really too much for Adriana to handle in one day. By the time we would be eating lunch, it would be about her nap time. So we are just going to stay behind. I think I'll still make a little dinner for the 3 of us, but would love to have people over too. So if you are without Thanksgiving plans, come on over! When we go to Ryan's side for Thanksgiving we eat a big meal over at his Aunts house, in Florida, and then go to the beach afterwards. It is such a great time. I have only gotten to do it twice, but what a nice way to spend the day, a beautiful beach with tons of family, we wish we could be there this year.
Well, I guess I'll get back to the chores or a nap, we'll see....

No comments: