Saturday, November 8, 2008

Well my poor parents came to Springfield AGAIN today to try one last time to look at a couple of houses. They just aren't finding anything that they like so they are going to rent a house for the time being. They were cutting it close since they move 2 weeks from today! It will be here and gone before you know it.
I was out shopping today and realized that the holiday shopping season is in full swing! It makes me hate being out on the weekends this time of year. All the idiots that hide out all year come out and make my life miserable. Its like people don't know how to drive or move out of the way in the isles at the stores or just have plain common since. Tis the season I guess.
It was SO cold today, I think winter is officially here. I'm not looking forward to the cold weather at all.
Well not much else is going on. Hope all is doing well.
P.S. Sorry for all the random thoughts.

No comments: