Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Here is a video I took a couple of days ago. I got the camera out because Adriana kept running back in forth sounding like a little piggy as she ran. It was the cutest thing. That child can spot the camera a mile away and when she does she stops whatever she was doing and just wants to focus on the camera. I got her running still and if you listen closely you can her her grunt like a pig. When she noticed the camera I tried to get her to make all the noises she knows, but she caught me off guard so I couldn't really think of much (I don't work well under pressure). In the video you will hear me ask her what Miss Kitty says. Miss Kitty is my parents cat, who has a low growly voice and Adriana has picked up on the different meows between Miss Kitty and Zoe. In the video though, she didn't do well at distinguishing the differences. Also, you will hear me ask what does Daddy's van say. Daddy always honks his horn when he sees her and will occasionally let her get in the van and honk the horn. So anytime she sees a big white van, whether its daddy or not, she will start saying "gonk gonk!".
Video Disclosure: Don't mind the messy house in the background, normally its spotless (yeah, right!) and don't mind Adriana's Farrah Fosset hairdo.






1 comment:

The Shindels said...

She made me giggle. :o)