Friday, October 3, 2008

I am excited for something. Gas prices have dropped. I'm sure you have noticed where you live that the same is occurring. Well yesterday, I about drove off the side of the rode, gas dropped below the $3.00 mark. Last time I checked it was $2.91 at Wal-Mart, hopefully it will still be cheap today, since I have to fill up. Isn't that sad that we think gas at $2.90 something is cheap? With the world feeling like its spiraling out of control these days and scary economic times, it feels like a little bit of light when something like gas actually goes down in price instead of up. Hopefully this is a good sign, probably not, but for now, I will take the cheaper gas and run with it.

2 comments:

The Shindels said...

WHAT!?!?!?!?!?!? Gas is dropping here, but NOT BELOW $3.00!!! It dropped to about $3.39 is the lowest I've seen. Hopefully gas prices will move east and we'll see your prices soon!

Lori said...

Today gas was $2.82/gal, I'm so excited to see it dropping. I heard that Missouri is the cheapest state, as far as gas prices are concerned, and that Springfield area is the cheapest in the state, therefore one of the cheapest, if not the cheapest place to buy gas in America!