Thursday, October 16, 2008

Maze Daze


Me and Adriana on the hayride.


Adriana painting her pumpkin.


Adriana loved the pig on this thing, and actually gave
him a kiss.


Sitting in the tent waiting to go in and freezing!


Adriana just a swingin'



So today me and Adriana went with our MOPS group to go pumpkin pickin'. A cold front moved through yesterday so today was quite crisp and cool. We layered up in clothing and set out to have fun. We were kind of on our own. Adriana had fun riding on the hay ride and getting a pumpkin her own size. They already had them picked so its not like they set us out in a field to fend for ourselves. We then got to go and paint them. Adriana really enjoyed doing this. She did really good. It was the first time I had worked with her and paints and I was surprised how good she did with a paint brush. We went on a swing and a slide and saw lots of farm cats running around (which was the highlight of Adriana's day). We didn't stay too long, because I knew she was tired today and I didn't want her to fall asleep on the way home. It was fun and by next year, she'll enjoy it even more!

1 comment:

missjan said...

hey Lori it was so great seeing you today at your parents sale. and this is my favorite pics of you and Adrianna.
I always loved taking matt to the pumpkin patch.
I can't wait to someday visit you all in Springfield.
You sure are doing a good job being mommy. and Ryan is as cute as ever. keep up the work.

missjan