Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Happenings

I have a few minutes here to write, so I thought I would jot down something for all you fans out there. Not much is going on with us (surprise, surprise). Me and Adriana had to run some errands this morning and we went to story time at the library. She wasn't too interested in the story, but she still had fun. We made a little craft and she loved that. I think we might go back next week.
We're still loving our van and Adriana loves it too. She just sings and laughs at the most random thing. I think its because she can look out and see everything. Before, all she could see was the dashboard, I think that she would get bored and she use to fuss a lot when riding in the car, so hearing singing and laughing is a great new sound to hear in the car.
I started this program at church its called "Apples Of Gold", a lot of churches do this program. Its where young wives and mothers can go once a week to someones house and a group of older ladies who have been married for years, will "mentor" us. We learn how to cook, entertain, take care of our families and other things like that. I didn't know if I would like it very much, but last night was the second one we have had, and I am enjoying learning new recipes and meeting other people my age.
Well, I guess that's all for now. Sorry no new pictures. Me and Adriana are going pumpkin picking on Thursday with my MOPS (Mothers of Preschoolers) group. I will take pictures then. I can't wait to see Adriana. We are going to paint pumpkins, go on a hayride and all those fun fall things.

No comments: