Tuesday, October 28, 2008


Here's Adriana and her best friend Zoe.


I actually don't think Zoe was too mad that Adriana was trying to kiss her. We're making progress!

Well life has been crazy! It seems like we are always on the go. I haven't gotten to write very much in my blog because I think Adriana is slowly out growing her one and only nap! This is NOT good news! I need her to nap so I can get a little bit of a break. She has been acting very different this last week. I think she getting a good start on her terrible twos. She's been acting out by slapping us in the face and kicking us while we change her diaper. She seems to be easily set off and has a tantrum for any little thing. Its driving me nuts! Between screaming fits and no naps, I'm ready to enlist her in some kind of toddler boot camp!
Alright, on to other news. My parents found a beautiful house to move into and signed a contract this last Sunday night. They will be living in a nice area in Southwest Springfield (Chesterfield Village for all of you who know the area. Also its by our old apartments, for those of you who visited us at our apartment.) Its hard to think that in less than 4 weeks they will be moving here. We are planning on going to Jeff City to help them this weekend pack and hopefully have a moving sale.
We went on a hayride this last weekend with our Sunday School class. We had a great time and it was the first time we brought Adriana with us. She had a lot of fun playing with all the other kids. (I took pictures, but they are with my other camera and I'm afraid our computer will crash if I try to put more pictures on it). She had fun but by the hayride she was ready to leave, she screamed the entire ride and I'm sure made the ride not fun for all the other passengers. The hayride was about an hour away from our house so it was the first time we used the DVD system in the car and Adriana was in complete amazement. Needless to say, it helped our trip go a lot smoother.
Another note, I don't know about you, but I cannot wait till this stupid election is over. Don't get me wrong, I think its important to vote and find someone that you want to lead the country, but I'm over all the ads on TV and on the radio. 7 more days to go!
Also, I'm so glad gas continues to drop. It is officially under $2/gal here in Ozark! Yeah!

No comments: