Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Paxton's Surgery

I met with the surgeon today to get a date set up for his hernia surgery. Well, be careful for what you wish for. He has surgery tomorrow morning, Wed. Jan 20. We have to be at the hospital by 5:30am. Don't know all the details right now. I have to go to Pre-Admissions today and get all the details. The surgery is set for around 7:30am and should take about an hour. We can take our new computer with us and update as we know. Please pray for us as we go through the next 24 hours. One of the hardest parts is going to be not being able to feed him when he wakes for his 3am feeding. Pray that he sleeps through that feeding.
We'll keep you posted.

2 comments:

Kara said...

I hope everything goes well! We'll be praying for y'all!

Hilary said...

Oh My...you've got my prayers. Besides praying for Paxton and his doctors I am going to pray for peace and a stress-free morning for you & Ryan. Hang in there!