Friday, January 22, 2010

A Day at Home

Today my plans fell through. I had a play date set up with a friend of mine. Adriana loves playing with her girls, so we were both looking forward to getting out of the house and seeing them again, but they called and cancelled last night. I thought about going and doing something today, but just couldn't think of anything. I took Adriana to a MOPS play date yesterday, so we at least got to go and do something fun then. I just HATE being cooped up at home all day. I don't know why, I just do. I decided just to deal with it and stay in and clean. There is NEVER a shortage of things to do around the house, so that's what I did.
I got some cleaning done, although never got to finish any one project. I have a mound of laundry that needs to be folded sitting on the couch, only half of my dusting done, need to clean the bathrooms and so on. Anyway, we have had fun just staying in today. Here are some pictures of all of my children....

Paxton and Zoe taking a nap, I wish I could
join them!

I had laid Paxton in on my bed, since I was washing
his bed sheets, and I went in to check on him and
found Zoe cuddling with him. I thought it was
so sweet.

Adriana busting out the Play-Doh.

Making "Basegetti" (Spaghetti)
Eating her Basegetti.


Here are some Random Shots I have gotten over the last few days...


Paxton, Not a happy camper. I think this was
after a bath. The boy HATES baths!


Showing off how strong he is.


Me and Paxton playing around with our new web cam....





The winning shot
Alright, I better stop goofing around. I need to go mail off our Christmas gifts to Ryan's family. Yeah, I know Christmas was almost a month ago, I'm a slacker, but I'm bound and determined to get it in the mail today.
Have a good weekend!

No comments: