Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Bedtime Nightmare

For some reason, ever since we have brought Paxton home, Adriana has been staying up until at least 10:30pm and a lot of times its well past 11pm, until she goes to sleep. I don't know what her deal is. She has always gone to bed so good and normally asleep at 9:30pm or so. This new phase is wearing me out! If its not Paxton keeping me up, its her. Its gotten where I will just go to bed with her still being up in her room. I don't like to go to bed with my kids awake, but I'm so pooped by the end of the day, I can't help it. I'm trying to adjust nap time to see if that will help her go to sleep earlier. I know what you may be thinking, just cut out her nap, not going to happen, not right now at least. I need that break and if the stars are in align, and they both are asleep, I can get a nap in during that time. She still needs a nap too. She is a bear if she doesn't get a little rest in. Lets hope this new night owl phase will pass. SOON!

1 comment:

Kara said...

Yeah, definitely don't cut out her nap! Once Riley started taking one nap a day, I got her nap and Jack's scheduled at the same time, which gives me like 3 free hours to do stuff that I can't do when they're awake. It's great! Just hang in there, it'll happen eventually.