Monday, September 22, 2008

This and That

Good Monday everyone! I hope you had a great weekend! We just bummed around all weekend. Saturday we just kind of hung out around the house and then went over to some friends house for dinner, and Sunday we had another lazy day. It feels so good to have a lazy weekend every once and a while, although I do go stir crazy if I sit around the house too long.
We bought a new game for our Wii. Its called Boom Blox and its a lot of fun. Last night was our first time playing it since we bought it, and I beat the pants off Ryan, so much so, he forfeited! (Shhh, don't tell him I told you that!) It is a fun game and a great game to play when you have people come over.
Adriana turned 19 months old on Friday. I can't believe how fast time has gone by! She still likes school, although last Wednesday was very traumatic for her (its a long story), and I was afraid she might not want to go back today, but she did really good. I feel so good about her going there, and I think she loves it so much.
I love having a little free time while she's at school. I'm still going to the gym and working out with the older folks, however I skipped today. I was out shopping today. I know, I know, I need to quit, but I went to Hobby Lobby and was in there for over an hour looking at the fall stuff. I LOVE FALL! I love the colors and the smells and I love to decorate for the season. I ended up putting a lot back on the shelves and didn't spend too much money.
Well, mom and dad are coming this weekend to look at houses. They have a contract on their house, contingent on the fact the that buyers sell their house. Its a very unsettling feeling not knowing if your coming or going. I know if its meant to be, it will happen and they will find a house they love down here. Adriana can't wait for Grandma and Grandpa to be closer so she can hang out with them more (she wishes she could be closer to her other grandparents too, maybe someday!).
Well, I better wrap things up. I'm still sorry there are no new pictures. We have had a time with our cameras and I still can't find the cord I need to connect to the computer. Its driving me crazy!

2 comments:

missjan said...

What!!your mom and dad are moving to Springfield? that would be wonderful for Adrianna's sake, and of course yours to. i loved there house though, but hope it sells soon. we'll be in touch with you soon b/c we'd like to come bike the trail there. ttyl, missjan

missjan said...

hey are you over that cold yet? i want more pictures!!!

i just love keeping up with you all. i'm home today b/c yesterday i was in hospital for a lithtripsy. its a pulversation process on a kidney stone.

ron had night shift military duty first part of the month and we both had colds too. we celbrated our 27th anniversary this month.

we're looking forward to matt's graduation from coatst guard aviation school next month.

hope we can meet sometime, if i remmber last time we tried you weren't feeling too well,lol. like about ready to have a baby!! ttyl,