Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Killing Time

Well, I guess I'll blog real quick while I wait for Adriana to go to sleep. She had school today and is normally beat down tired by the time she gets home because they don't nap while they are there. Today, she woke up at 6am so I know she's so tired, she even fell asleep on the way home from school. This was my mistake. She did this last week and that little 5-10 minute nap is just enough to recharge the child for another hour or so. She has been playing in her crib for the past hour, and I'm waiting for her to sleep so I can sleep. Yesterday I was sick as a dog. I guess I had a 24 hour stomach flu thing, or something, all I know was I wore the carpet out between my bed and the bathroom (too much information, sorry). Ryan had to stay home and take care of Adriana while I laid in bed all day. Anyway, I'm still tired from all of that, I still have a head cold, and my head is killing me, so I'm desperately wanting to take a nap.
When I was in town today, while Adriana was in school, I had planned on hitting some resale stores and trying to find her some shoes and a little light jacket. After I dropped Adriana off, I realized I didn't have my wallet with me (thanks to Ryan) or anything for that matter. Its amazing how much you need your wallet. I kept thinking, "well, I could charge it and pay the account back later", or "I'm thirsty and want a soda", or "I want to get a book at the library", well, you can't do ANY of it, without your wallet! I was very frustrated. Luckily everyone was nice to me, and the people at the bank let me get some money out without I.D. (I don't know if that's a good thing or not). Anyway, as dramatic as it was, I made it!
Well all I hear now is silence, that means the little one is down for the count (lets hope). I'm going to be a lazy bum and take a nap in the middle of the afternoon. I'll write more later.

No comments: